- Weekend Lashes £15
- Lash Perfect Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions £65
- Lash Perfect in-fills from £20
These lashes last for a couple of days, but can last longer, however they are not semi-permanent. Cluster lashes are applied to your lashes to provide false lashes for a special occasion. This process only takes around 20 minutes, perfect for hen do’s, parties, nights out and weddings.
Lash Perfect Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
Be the Best. Be Perfect. Be Lash Perfect.
Lash Perfect eyelash extensions are semi-permanent lasting up to 8-12 weeks with regular maintenance. Lash Perfect eyelash extensions provide thickness and length to natural lashes thus enhancing the charm and appeal of your eyes.
- Lash Perfect eye lashes are very light and comfortable on the eyes. They do not damage the natural eyelash which can be the case with some traditional self applied false eyelashes.
- Lash Perfect will naturally darken your lashes as they will be fuller and more visible.
- When cared for, and regularly maintained, they can last up to 12 weeks. To maintain the fullness of your lashes and keep their perfect appearance, it is recommended that you have regular in-fills every 2-3 weeks
- Lash Perfect Ultimate adhesive is safe to use and effective, compliant with all EU regulations and granted an ISO number.
- The application procedure is very comfortable and relaxing.
- Extensions can be removed at any time by a professional.
Lash Perfect semi-permanent eyelash extensions look and feel so natural, they can be worn everyday, as well as for special occasions. So, for beautiful eyelashes, look no further than the latest make up accessory; semi-permanent eyelash extensions from Lash Perfect.
Treatments take around 1 and ½ – 2 hours.
For best results, do not wear mascara for 24 hours prior to your treatment.
A glue patch test is required at least 24 hours prior to your treatment.